Just A Question for the Community

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Golden_Doodle, May 29, 2012.

1. I've logged into servers and had people beg me to buy things.. xD
  2. I was a non-supporter once, and then I took an arrow to the knee.. xD
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  3. And by the way, I've had a big idea in the works for some time, I just haven't been able to find friends that could help out. I'll ask the community soon.
  4. Ideas are something I always love to hear.
  5. You'll see ;P
  6. Hey, I need rupees, Ill take the job, but i need to know your res number
  7. SMP5, 10668.
  8. this is gonna go on forever back and forth. the REAL opinion is: yes this makes the daily sign in worthless. yet it does benefit the community. BUT let me ask you this. the ENTIRE reason we can afford to keep these servers up is BECAUSE of supporters. if they see no use in being one then THE ENTIRE EMC COMMUNITY goes down the drain. do you want to literally KILL EMC?
  9. I LOVE trying to find hidden messages in KApitalized letters! Yay!
    "REAL BUT ENTIRE BECAUSE THE ENTIRE EMC COMMUNITY KILL EMC"
    Wait, that made very Little sense... did I decode that All wrong?

(wonder what that hidden message was :confused:)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. the message was: if supporters find no gain to them in any way for supporting, then they will stop supporting. and before you know it EMC is gone. the only reason justin can afford all these servers is because ppl pay for a member ship on the website

EDIT: yes just like you secret
  11. Maye this AND the sign in bouneses
  12. Yes to smp9 19333 :D
  13. Hm. Interesting idea. Though, it kinda nulls the effect of your daily cash. After all, supporter is generally for more perks, which make it either easier, or more fun. Mostly easier. Not saying that supporters don't do work. Just saying that they can devote time to other stuff more.
  14. autumnrain26 likes this.