Join the forums today and introduce yourself! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SillyWhiteMage, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Hi. I'm new here.
    ShelLuser and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Welcome back.
  3. I really like your avatar, another Anime fan on the server! :)

Hi Mage!

Well, it seems you're not really new on the server. You actually visited EMC before, now 1711 days ago :eek: But that can cause a bit of a problem I guess because you won't have much to start out with, you don't even have a residence (yes, I peeked, I can be a bit curious).

But no worries, we can get you re-started if you'd like!

The next time you log on I suggest using these commands:
    • /v open
    • /claim
    • /tutorial
    This will teleport you to a free available residence (a 60x60 fully protected plot in town where you can build and do stuff). Next you'd claim it so it becomes yours and finally after that you'd teleport yourself back into the tutorial so that you can get a good impression what Empire Minecraft is all about.

Unfortunately you won't get any starting gear from this because that got claimed a long time ago, but if you do plan on playing some more then I know someone on SMP4 who would be more than happy to help you get started with some basic gear (friend of mine: AyanamiKun, also an anime fan ;)).

And of course you can always ask around on these forums. If we can help we will!
  4. YOOO! Its been a long time. I remember you from the good old days. Most people from that time are either on break, quit, or dead. Welcome back on another note.
    jkjkjk182 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Hi SillyWhiteMage. Nice to meet you. Welcome back to the server. :)