Join EMC on Facebook & Twitter!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Um...I didn't say you HAD to get them. If you bookmark the page then you should be fine?
  2. I know I just don't really want to get involved with them, I don't like them at all.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. You do not need a facebook account to be able to see the posts (Not sure about Twitter). Just search in google Empire Minecraft Facebok and click on the top link which will take you directly to the site. Otherwise just ask someone such as myself, or one of the many others who know what is on the website. But you don't need an account.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. That's what she's saying...you can bookmark the page and visit it as a not member of Facebook. Haha.

However, for those who are overly concerned about things like that, it's possible to make an account and make everything 100% private, almost as if you're not actually there. :)
  5. You people should get an Instagram.
  6. Still, though I don't like Facebook... Period... Thanks for all that information and all, but I don't like them at all and don't want to support them. Again thanks you all you are very helpful, but this is something I prefer to not get involved with.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. Thanks, but I don't want to go on sites like that.
  8. Okay, so I am not getting a facebook or twitter account, but the empire facebook page looks great! I like it! :)
  9. Pretty Impressive. If only EMC would update to 1.6
  10. so when is EMC going to update?
  11. It is because tomorrow is emc's second b-day.

Tomorrow there will be free rupees.