Jennypoo10 and Tshack's adventure to THE END :D

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jennypoo10, Dec 11, 2011.

1. oidgod, do you just wanna go to the end? jennypoo10 hasn't been on (that i know of) in around 4 days
  2. i have been there. i even saw the portal. a sign said nearby: 2 late
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  3. You try to keep that a secret ?
    Any sap with some common sense, ender eyes and a bit of maths can triangulate the coordinates.

Found the portal today, btw:cool:, but not going there alone.

EDIT: this big E is such a dead giveaway, thanks for the endstone :D trololololo
  4. That's one on SMP3 right?
  5. 2011-12-19_12.54.05.png
    See, found it. You guys literally took the stronghold apart :eek:
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  6. i can just sell the endstone on smp3 or smp1 if i wanted for more profit
  7. WHAT HAPPENED TO IT!? I DIDNT DO THAT! i left yesterday, i had stairs everywhere to assure safety, someone just greifed it!
  8. OMG! WHAT HAPPEN TO THE STRONGHOLD!!
  9. i know right!?
  10. should we repair it? or leave it like that.
  11. You know, you guys don't have a monopoly on the end portal ... it's able to be found by anyone.

This post to me says says "Tshack is greedy". What's so special about the endstone? Once your price is reasonable more people will buy it, and you won't have to worry about the price of it going down cuz you'll be sitting on it for a long time making an occasional sale here and there unless you bring it down yourself. To other people on this server, it's just a different color block. They don't need it to guard a structure from PvPers or anything so endstone on this server is rather pointless to horde. Just my two cents on that...

...and since we're on the subject, I'd appreciate it if you didn't spam the server with your sales as well. It's getting rather annoying TBH. I know of one point where you spammed 3 times in a single hour that you were selling endstone. By now, anyone who plays on the server regularly (and reads the forum) knows you have endstone and it's expensive to buy so there's no need to spam anymore.

I wouldn't worry about the price of the endstone though, once a few more people know where it is you'll probably be lucky to even get in there again cuz someone will probably setup traps for you guys since you're being so selfish about it and you guys are pretty much the only ones who know where it is there's a pretty good chance that once those traps are setup, they're intended for you specifically. What are you going to do if they're part of your council and you take them to the portal and then they grief you later? Kick them out of the council? I doubt they'd care much since they were only using you to begin with...assuming you can even figure out who it was. Seems to me that's what's happened here anyway...

If you want help protecting it from griefers the best method (and the one I use on my projects) is hidden numbers. More people at the portal (and those who can hide on the map from others so they don't know if you're there or not), the greater the chance someone can get a screenshot of who's griefing you. Right now there's only a small handful of people who know where it is so it's very easy for someone to come in there and setup traps for you and destroy everything and not worry about someone seeing them setting it up.

Just my view of the situation here. Sounds like someone inside your council is who's messing with you...