I've been around the block a few times.. AMA and giveaway

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jacob5089, Apr 4, 2013.

1. 6 will do :D

The gum boil is an infection in the gum not a ball :D the veritable is that all boils are different in size and will contain a different amount of (pus:D)->oil :p therefore boil = y, y = the average oil taken from 10 ppls boils to get an average so say 1-10 average min oil =3 max 8 average or (y=) then you need the equation for body temperature (z=) due to infection! and the boiling point of the oil x=y+z :p and that is probably completely wrong :D

But It is a tongue twister,
    IamSaj and jacob5089 like this.
  2. 29 Please :) How long have you been playing minecraft? Do you watch anybody on youtube? If so who?
    IamSaj likes this.
  3. January 15 2012
    If I watch anyone, it's mainly heyaroo.
    IamSaj likes this.
  4. He watches TheWebtuts :p

Edit and others :D
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. Do you stalk anyone on EMC?
    If you could make a creation on creative on Emc, what would it be?
    Here are the stalker questions:
    Who are you?
    Where do you live?
    How do you look?
    What is your school?
    What is your full name?
    (Note, don't answer these if you feel uncomfortable! :D )
    Oh, I would like #69
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. Battlefield or Call of Duty?
    Number 58 please
    IamSaj likes this.
  7. 13 please, and what is the most interesting question you have ever been asked?
    IamSaj likes this.
  8. I do occasionally stalk people with the live map.
    I would probably remake the old pool at used to be on smp1 (Good times at that pool)
    I'm Jacob!
    California
    Tall
    Yeah... No.
    My first name is angus
    Meh, I hate them both, never played battlefield and only call of duty at friends house because I have no ps3/Xbox, if I had to pick probably battlefield because you can take down buildings in that one.
    Hmmm... I was once asked by a hair cutter if I had a girlfriend, that was pretty akward.
    IamSaj likes this.
  9. NUUU, y u take 73 AND 69?!? XD

so i take a stack (64) XD

EDIT: Oh, and, do ppl still bother u about the supporter thing...? (Cuz i hope not, i mean, ur a pretty cool guy XD)
    IamSaj likes this.
  10. 61 who is your highest donator/helped you build your shop a bit?
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. any number and Who is your favorite Admin, not mod only admin?
    IamSaj likes this.
  12. Well, if I ever get gold or post a thread about it, people probably will. It hasn't happened for a while though, thanks for thinking I'm a cool guy :p
    ... Superg, you already know the answer :p You are my highest donator, ninjaboy5656 helped build my shop a ton, and 14wcooley helped get prices to a reasonable level.
    IamSaj likes this.
  13. Hmmm... Does senior staff count? If it does, bigdavie. He did a mini mob arena with xi_like_a_pigx and was awesome about it, he's pretty awesome.
    Also, I think I gave you 45...
    IamSaj likes this.
  14. ok, well i meant admin, but i guess i could count senior staff with admin, he is a kewl person
    IamSaj likes this.
  15. Congrats man! Glad to have gotten to know you. :) All of the new hair cutters ask that question by the way, you aren't alone. :p

Favourite colour?
    Food?
    Sport?
    If you could visit any country in the world what would it be?

I'll take number 56 please. :)
    IamSaj likes this.
  16. My favorite color is green, I love chicken, I do cross country and track, and I'd say Greece, Rome, Egypt, or Ireland.
    Glad to have gotten to know you too ninja :) I'm glad I'm not alone with awkward questions :D
    To friendship!
    IamSaj and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  17. Happy late 1 year on EMC! Congratulations! What is your favorite most scrumptious food? Also, favorite restaurant? I would like to be on 25 please.
  18. Actually it's been almost 450 days, but whatever, we can call it a leap frog year or something :p congrats on your year too!
    Favorite scrumptious food... Chocolate chip cookies with m n ms tend to do me in quite easily :D favorite restaurant would probably be the island cow. It's amazing. Or happy belly. GOOGLE IT
    IamSaj likes this.
  19. SMP2 is my favorite as well :)
    zh88 and jacob5089 like this.
  20. Which do you prefer pc or mac
    Number 88 please
    Thanks for shout out too!!