It's Ya Boi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KiraShizumi, Mar 21, 2020.

1. I AM HERE

A few of you may recognize me, but I'm an older player on EMC. I left a few years ago after some unfortunate irl occurrences. Came back to discover my large museum of artifacts that I had entrusted to one of my friends on here had been donated to somebody else's museum, so I ended up quitting entirely.

But now I am back and ready to rebuild my legacy as well as my trademark "Museum Staircase To Heaven". Anyways, on to the introduction.

Hi! I'm Kira, I've been a Minecraft player ever since the Endermen were released, and an EMC player for about 7 1/2 years. I was once known for having an unhealthy obsession with mining Quartz, and being very competitive with others. I'm going to be active on the Auction House thread so you can expect to see my name there often.

In game I'm best described as a farmer, hunter and risk taker, willing to put long hours into the game in order to achieve my goals. I'm a friendly player most of the time, so say hi if you see me in the Overworld.

P.S. If you see this Krysyy, you're grounded.
  2. Welcome back! i recognize your name :)
  3. MATT ATTACK!
  4. Welcome back!
  5. Welcome back! See you around :D
  6. Well, I recognize your signature... that counts for something, right?
    607 likes this.
  7. I don't think we've run across one another.. but great to see players return. Looking forward to meeting in game... and see you in the auction house.
    607 likes this.
  8. KiraShizumi! It's been a while! Welcome back. :)