It's EMC Official!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Maxarias, May 21, 2012.

1. I see I am a little late for the congratulations, but I offer them anyway! Great to see you guys officially together.

(P.S. When do we get to see the embarrassing photos of Aikar?)
  2. That is what we guys do. For a laugh. Then we try to cuddle.
    Equinox_Boss and Maxarias like this.
  3. my RL photo was my picture on the forums for ages... until she made me my skin >_>
  4. I am so late. Anyways, grats.

How I sound: GRATS GUYS! I'Z SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

How I feel:
  5. I'm guessing the skin you had before was the red one...
    It wasn't THAT bad...
  6. Never!

I do all the building. iSmooch appoints himself as manager and does nothing but kick/ban people and laugh at me when I freak out over losing money. I'M SORRY I LIKE TEH RUPEEZ. -_-
  7. Moar kittens!
  8. And he scares away lonely, creepy, 11 year old boys named snake.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  9. And Brod, and moar.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  10. I do that and hum Michael Jackson songs (watch Guude and Bdouble0100 playing nightmare realm if you don't know:))
  11. Ha, I go down into the depths and she builds the pretties...

I'm trying to get her to design our palace for Eternia, but shes yelling at me "I'm not an architect, I'm an artist"! :(
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  12. But architecture is art! Silly Max!
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  13. He wants me to -DRAW- the palace... *Shudder.* I can't draw buildings, I can only draw random creatures..

And I don't even finish drawing them. This guy is missing the rest of his wing, which I realized was drawn completely wrong, and his tail isn't finished either. He's a flying fish, btw.
    SecretAznEks and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. if its over the computer its not going to work out if you met playing a video game its not going to work out if you know eachother in person it might work out has taken you to dinner yet if yes then its going to work out if he hasnt its not going to work out...
  15. It was over the computer, we met playing a video game, we met IRL, we've gone to dinner multiple times, we play video games together, we go for walks, he cooks for me, amd I make fruit salad for him. When ever we go out someplace, he opens the door for me, insists on carrying just about everything for me, and holds my hand in public. He is not afraid to show his affection, he is very sweet, kind, and thoughtful. He has all the qualities I've been looking for, and many more that gives him awesome points. He scores 5000/5000, therefore he wins.

I hit your small text wall with a bigger text wall. ;)
  16. That fruit salad was awesome.

And we also live together now :)
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  17. You guys are so lucky to both love the same things, I.e video games :p
  18. Well, aren't you just a little bundle of positivity? I'm trying my hardest not to curse you out right now. Luckily my time on EMC is more important to me than you are.
  19. I aggre with postive things to, his post is not an example of that
  20. Lol way to go hahah good job guys hope your relationship last long as the earth does