It's EMC Official!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Maxarias, May 21, 2012.

1. so cute.
    Maxarias likes this.
  2. So far from this relationship, I've learned Aikar has a foot fetish and doesn't clean his glasses.
  3. nothing compared to the conversation on facebook about ice cream delivery cows...
  4. That brought tears to my eyes. :')
    NurseKilljoy likes this.
  5. I hope nothing blocks in your way! Best of luck!

Anyone see what I did there? c;
  6. It's a great feeling when you've just began a new relationship. It's even greater when it lasts forever. Really happy for you guys :)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  7. Good luck you guys:p if you want to remove stress you can take it out on ICC's res :)
  8. Wait if maxaris goes on a TNT rampage that means.... Maxaris+aikar= trouble O_O TNT trouble.... Well I'm banning them from my res. Just. In. Case -.- :p
  9. I've already offered my congratulations over skype for you two :) you're not getting it twice >.>
  10. you better! I didn't hear it!
    >_____> I do not have a foot fetish ._.
    Mods are suppose to bypass -move. I'll get Justin to fix it quickly.
  11. That explains how Max knew Aikar was at work. I was wondering bout that. Well happy mining you two. Or will Aikar be the one mining and Max at home building? How do these minecraft relationships work? My wife refuses to join me at my res.
    PandasEatRamen and bonzd67 like this.
  12. I was mining last night while she built diamond encrusted gardens... so yeah.
  13. Aww how sweet... hack hack.... excuse me too much sugar for me. I'll go back to manly mining coal.

Yay I found a diamond!!!! I am the prettiest girl here. La la la. Diamonds are mine now.
  14. Congratulations! :D
  15. So sweet :)
  16. I am not that kind of girl!! I prefer redstone ore over diamonds, it's prettier.
    TheTrufflehunter likes this.
  17. I was making a reference to how people react when they find a diamond, I know I get as happy as a schoolgirl that was just crowned queen of the dance and received tickets to Justin Beiver. You are all fortunate that you cant see my diamond dance.
    Creeper just came out of nowhere and blew up my xp grinder. No more skeletons doing river dance. :(
  18. I would dance for redstone ore. It's so pretty, AND IT SPARKLES!
  19. A match made in heaven.
  20. He'd blow up my sparkles.