Item jump flag.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by _KingFisher, Mar 21, 2016.

?

DO You Like This/Is This Possible

I Like The Idea/This Is Possible 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The Idea Is Good But Not As That I Need It/Very Hard To Do 2 vote(s) 33.3%
I Do Not Like The Idea/Impossible 4 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. Well I just built a stone generator. But the stone keeps on going into the lava. That made me work for 5 min with Diamond Pick Silk touch, efficiency 5, unbreaking 3, for just 10 pieces of stone. I think there should be a item jump flag(if this is possible).This Flag will only be assecced by supporters
    IamTheNub likes this.
  2. This isn't really possible, but they could implement the items you mine go directly to you inventory as a flag like when you break an item in an item frame and it sent to your inventory. Auto Pick up flag or something.

Edit: Doubt they will do that though
    Kinda op
  3. hm, k
  4. I don't think this is really needed. It's such a small change it shouldn't even be a flag, like item grouping. Also, if your stone is jumping into lava there might be something wrong with your generator :p
  5. Agreed
  6. This is usually just caused by Aikars hopper changes. You'll just need to try a different design that uses pistons to push the stone away from the lava before you break it :(

You can also use the great public stone gens out there :)
    mrfisherman199 likes this.
  7. Hip Hip Hooray, finally done. got a proper system, one awesome design. thx everybody for the comments!
  8. Nice it was figured out :) I don't think changes to this system would work very well or be necessary, honestly.
    mrfisherman199 likes this.