Is there a max xp level?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by MmarkM, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Thank you! I did the same thing, but I got it first
    fBuilderS likes this.
  2. Whatever the issue was, it seems to be working again, not sure what the problem was, but now I'm gaining again:)
  3. very Easily Tj. I hoard levels. i started out a around 200 to begin with this time. But for the most part you see i exclusively use my voters tools so that i never have to craft another tool. plus i tend to die...sometimes ALOT and the soulbound is nice... anywho's Voters tools - That saves the xp cost of repairs and the cost of enchanting for the tools. now since voters tools only have fortune and not a second set of tools that have silk touch. i still have to use a regular pick for silking items. but the amount of use the silk gets is very little so for me so the cost of repairs when i do have to repair them is no big deal cause i usually have well over 100 lvls any given day.
    Also. Living in the frontier. I live in one of the 3 frontier outposts that i'm a member of nearly 98% of the time. i'm hardly ever in town these days. If i'm not in my own outpost, i'm out at my gaurdian farm i share with gawadrolt. and if i'm not at either of those i'm out with another friend in his outpost. the mobs that spawn plus all the farms. most of which are set up for afk or xp grinding really help especially when combined with the voters sword and a strength II beacon makes the xp gathering/hoarding easier.
    Food. living in the frontier you have to eat. growing food such as potatoes or beef is good too. as you should know when you breed cattle you get xp, then when you kill them with the voters bow instead of the sword they drop RAW beef and xp, then you toss the beef into a furnace for more XP from actually cooking them. I also do NOT use the so called auto-furnaces for that very reason. when you put the hoppers on to pull the items out for you you forfiet that xp. true they make smelting easier but i'd rather babysit the furnaces and get the xp. And at the varying xp farms i prefer growing potatoes for the same thing. true you only get the xp from cooking the spuds but you still get the XP.
    Yes it still takes a while to get such a ridiculous amount but not nearly as long as most people think when there are so many different ways to get experience in game if your not too lazy and use some of the very basic bits that make up EMC and just minecraft in general.
  4. you forgot the villager part

if wyntyr sees something moving she has to kill it, or die trying. That happens quite a bit.
    WyntyrRaevyn likes this.
  5. Perhaps you had/have /group xpshare toggled on and you had an alt or friend close enough to be splitting xp? That'll make your xp gain go much slower - and the bar already moves really slow after 400 :)
    tuqueque likes this.