Is there a list of recently banned members?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by margaritte, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Wow that's one long list :confused: Thanks moose.

Does "smp2Nursekilljoy" mean it was a ban from a server?
  2. Yes, the Square layout doesn't transfer well with simple copy/paste functions.

This is a mild week, even at that length of a list for 7 days.. :)
  3. The Graveyard stopped being updated due to this exactly. It would quickly outgrow that are, and would require practically a full time job to keep it up to date. I think IcC mentioned a while back that they have talked about an alternative to the Graveyard.
    I tried to apply to be the official Grave Digger
    Edit: bear in mind that not all Bans appear in game - If it happens while that player is offline
    Twitch1 likes this.
  4. This guy here, he knows his stuff. :)
  5. Proof that diamond supporter's are not invincible like some new members think.....
  6. Alternative? Maybe a wall of shame in a hell setting?:D
    margaritte likes this.
  7. How about a wall of shame? Wait, nahh to big and hard to maintain.
    Edit: What Jk said
  8. It's less than 1 player per day, per server. It's not that large a number, really; hundreds of people play on each server every day (typically), so on average, one might be banned. *shrug*
  9. It's on the list; but Green_Mystery brought out the Giant Hammer to ban like 5 people on spm4 in a row - They wanted to be banned - it was very weird...
  10. Fail!
    oidking likes this.
  11. I meant "fail" to all the people that got banned.
    oidking and chickeneer like this.
  12. I don't think he was insulting ignoramoose (wouldn't make any sense), so I would presume the fact that so many people have been banned in just 1 week

Edit: lol, posted a bit late...
    topdawg657 likes this.
  13. Most people knew who the Issue after issue after issue Bannee was. (Is bannee a word?)
    vividOptimism and chickeneer like this.
  14. I know who the the "Sand generator....screenshots." ban was. :p
  15. Lol 1998golfer......
    vividOptimism likes this.
  16. I thought it was hilarious, and pointless
  17. No problem. I'm thinking that is just the way it ended up copying from square.

And I realize people are going to know several of these, heck you can /p people and figure out if they are banned / for what reason. I'd just rather keep this on a factual note, not on an attacking players level.
  18. Bigdavie -> Playername a day ago
    Banned player: As requested.

did this player ask to be banned? just out of curiosity.
  19. Probably, this person might have just said "HAY MOD, BaN mE nOw!!!!!!!!" or it might have been more respectable. (such as PMing him to ban him) lol
  20. We get requests every now and then that someone is leaving for school /work / life and requests a ban. They can be unbanned when they come back, if anything it's more of a barrier to come back (so they study instead of playing minecraft, etc)