Is it possible to down grade support status?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by cyrus0918, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Whether you are a New Member. Member, Active Member, or a well-known member is based on your trophy points... this can be found on your profile page. To be a well-known member: you must have all 118 trophy points. This includes1000 posts, 500 likes and have at least one referral
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. I think that's it. I swear I've hear someone say that they're is cleared per tutorial complete or something.
  3. ahh ok thanks
  4. No, you don't need 118 trophy points, you need at least 100 posts, 100 likes and one referral. So that is something like a 30 trophy points or something?
  5. Well i guess I wouldn't actually know, but that is what I thought I heard the requirements were... ^^^ going to just assume marknaaijer is correct
  6. is it possible for a diamond or gold member to give build,use, and container flag to a white member in the utopia server? and does a utopia lot being 120x120 still count as 1 res.
    1. Yes.
    2. A Utopia lot only counts as 1 lot. But gold and diamond supporters can only have 1 lot on Utopia.
  7. so if i were a diamond supporter i could have 1 utopia and 3 lots on all in the same server so long at its smp1-9?
  8. Yes.
    cyrus0918 likes this.