Is it just us...?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by jonions, Aug 26, 2012.

1. A couple guys and I were on 2 just now, working away on a few projects involving piston doors. Interestingly, the server crashed with no warning (the disconnect message said Server Closed) and booted back up within a minute. However, now all the pistons are on faster ticks (i.e. they don't stay active as long). I had to use 8 repeaters in a circuit to achieve the same effect that I got from using 1 before the server crashed.
    Anyone know what's up?
  2. I'm getting bugs like this with pistons too... I suggest not even using those things until the bugs are fixed.
    alex_jacob likes this.
  3. I had that happen on smp3 earlier. It just kicked me out. Every other smp was fine.
  4. Happen to smp5 about hour or so ago. It was strange then sign back about 2 min later
  5. yeah, i experienced something similar... what it is is the lag not being there. everything was working beautifully, no lag, i could hear all the sounds, pistons worked properly, furnaces were working... it was like what we all come to expect from minecraft.

meanwhile, a couple hours later and we're back to the lag, furnaces not working, i can't hear chests opening and closing, etc etc