is dryicehydra dead?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by datheOne, Sep 27, 2018.

1. hello I welcome you to this post and if you're wondering what happen.... well I decided to take a break from emc
  2. So the break is over?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. has the server reset (the nether at least)
  4. The wastelands reset, but the frontier has not
  5. wait when did the wastelands reset?
  6. No the lands have not reset and will reset when we update to 1.13

lol, he isn't new he knows how it works... was asking if things reset since his hiatus.

No, nothing has reset yet since the last time. You haven't missed out on fresh material.
    Impulsive_Egg and dryicehydra like this.
  7. I will come back in a month i have a username that doesn't fit in the guildlines
  8. how? your current username is fine
  9. because i didn't log in to server for it to force the name change
    bravebob and FadedMartian like this.
  10. I've talked with a couple staff members and other community members about the 1.13 update. Right now, they are essentially cleaning up what Mojang did not before it's release. In addition, you can promise that they are making more optimizations than just making it stable, perhaps extra custom features that vanilla 1.13 does not have? (I hope so, I am looking forward to what the staff has been working on for all these months! :D)

As for you, do what you feel makes you happy, and I can say this much, the wait will be worth it, because server-side 1.13 is a mess. I've been to other servers that upgraded and, wow, the performance is awful.

We're not missing anything just yet! :)
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  11. I just hope it's before the new year
  12. rip but i will log in when i get to change my name