iOS 7

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gibabyte, Sep 18, 2013.

?

Like iOS 7?

Yes 7 vote(s) 36.8%
No 4 vote(s) 21.1%
Muffins. 8 vote(s) 42.1%
  1. :confused: huh
    Ok, so it says it needs 3.5 GB to download, but it only takes up 1 GB… -_-
  2. IOS7 is compatible with all apple mobile devices, though I highly suggest not downloading it on a 3S or below
  3. 3s? It works fine on my 4s
  4. It works fine on the 4S, 4, and 5. It also works on the 3S and 3 but is quite buggy
  5. It's really funny how at before 12:00 at school, the wifi was fine. After 12:00 the Internet lagged up so much because everyone was downloading iOS7
    mba2012, Nilex92 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. Mine was 759 mb. That's odd…
    image.jpg
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Lo
    ok at the top of my screen… LOL

iPod 5
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I think iOS7 looks fine. I'm not sure if I want to update yet thought.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. It isn't, not on iPod 4 or lower, not on iPhone 3gs or lower, oh, and not on iPad 1.
    jacob5089 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. I got it on my mother's iphone and it isn't as good as apple portrayed it. I am going to uninstall It
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I think it's like 800MB or whatver for iPhones and such, my iPad 3 and iPad mini downloaded 2,9GB ;P
    Apple is awesome..
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Correct, apple doesn't make iOS7 but if you jailbreak you phone, ipad, or ipod you can get iOS7
    Equinox_Boss and marknaaijer like this.
  14. But you also lose warranty, and although your warranty with Apple may not seem too good, it can be useful, as I found out the other day :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I personally haven't jailbroken my phone because I use it mainly for business calls, texting, and maps
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. My iPad 1 can't do iOS 6! Curse you Apple!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.