Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by agentturtle99, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Hello!
    Well I guess ill start of saying my name is Agent Turtle, usually called Turtle :D I am new to the forums but am super pumped to be more involved in EMC. I have been playing this server a lot. I have done most of what I can do I think. I have spent plenty of hours, but I usually am not to talkative in the chat or have never been into the forums tbh. I would love to start getting into the forums and helping out and my goal on this server is to get up staff. I would love some feedback from members or even staff on how I can achieve this goal. :)

Thank you for reading!

- Turtle 2015-03-08_17.46.37.png
    dresden72, southpark347 and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Hi Turtle,

Welcome to the forums & welcome to Empire in general :)

I noticed that we're not that much different where game-age is concerned, only roughly one week :)

Well, my suggestion is very simple: be yourself and help out wherever you can. The most important thing to keep in mind, in my opinion that is, is that you don't have to be a staff member to help out the server(s) a bit. For example; I've been helping players and writing some guides and such long before I became a member of the contribution team. Although being a team member gives me more options to help out its not really a must-have requirement for that.

Well meant advice: when you feel you're ready double check if you're really ready and up to it. And once you're fully sure then its simple: simply apply. You'll find the application forms on our wiki.

Most of all; try to have a good time on the forums and in the game. I hope you're going to have a great time here!
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. Yea ill try to do all that! Thanks for feedback!
  4. Welcome to the Empire and the forums Turtle. Always great to hear that people are enjoying themselves. Keep on enjoying yourself while you are here. :)