Interested in starting a new wildbase with me?

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by bitemenow15, May 8, 2016.

1. Looking for able bodied, hardworking, and trustworthy people to dedicate atleast 50 percent of their playing time starting july 20th to making a safe huge wildbase that is 200k+ away from the nearest outpost, currently in my limited playtime i am planning and plotting the route through the nether on smp6 to get there but eventually i would like the center to be on a mycelium island and include things like a wither farm, guardian farm, and iron farm that eventually will become open to invite out others. if interested drop me a line and ill build a website with additional information and an application centre and keep you updated on my progress.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. I would be interested
  3. As much as i like exploring and making new places to go. I've currently got 5 outposts i'm a part of and it's murder trying to get to all of them all the time. So i will have to decline your invite. I hope you get an able bodied crew together and storm the wild in search of a perfect place to settle.