Instant Minecraft Crash. Help Required.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Faithcaster, Sep 3, 2012.

1. This computer is 2 weeks old.
    Costed me $5500 so if its already can't run Minecraft i have been ripped off...
  2. Okay...

Follow these steps:

1. Go to the place you bought it and exchange it for your money back or new one.
    2. With your new computer you'll download minecraft/ Or buy and new computer and download minecraft
    3. Play

???
  3. I'd like to see if the browser version works. (Minecraft.net - login - play in browser).

Did you restart between uninstalling and reinstalling java?
  4. Browser crash aswell.
    I restarted after the Java installation was complete ... :(
  5. How do i reinstall windows 7 ?
    I lost the installation disk but i got the code ?
  6. Google how to reinstall windows 7
  7. Uninstall java completely (all versions). Restart your machine. Then install the updated version from java.com.
  8. Hey bro, could you share the crashfile with me? There should be a crash folder inside of .minecraft folder. That will give us some details about the problem
  9. The problem is now that i deleted everything and it wont allow me to reinstall minecraft...

Ill do that now.
  10. copy your worlds elsewhere on your HDD, delete %appdata%\roaming\.minecraft and the launcher
    download launcher from minecraft.net. run it. login.
  11. Already tryed, tho i forgot to save my worlds...
    chickeneer likes this.
  12. :confused: lost your worlds! :( I built my PC, and java only crashed once when i allocated too much ram to a server then opened minecraft... not enough ram to go around... 24gb not enought... hmmm.
  13. True... :(
  14. Works!
    2000 Rupees Send At You :) Thanks !
  15. Thats awesome! Congratz, Ignoramoose.
  16. Np. If you just bought the computer, make sure to put it through it's paces (be hard on it gaming wise) while its under warranty. You want to find out if there are any problems before you run out of the warranty period.
    Faithcaster likes this.
  17. O'C' the CPU and GPU and RAM! thats what i do :) makes it a lot faster.
  18. And that's why you trust the person who works here.