I'm ugly now.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unidnt, Oct 16, 2015.

?

Do I look UGLY?

No 12 vote(s) 60.0%
Yes 8 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. Why do people like short hair is my question...
  2. It looks infinitely better. And it doesn't bother you...
  3. That's a personal preference.
    Long hair doesn't bother me (it does right now, but that's because I haven't cut it for 6-7 months and haven't tidied it up, so it falls in front of my eyes) :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Nor do you style it either...
  5. Do I sweep it over to the side?

Yes?

Then I do style it.
  6. *sigh* Your not ugly because of your haircut. If it was really all that bad people would be making fun of you, and in that case they would be being ugly to you in their meaning of saying that to you. I also see in that picture your pretty young, so after puberty you'll pretty much have a second chance to life with your social life, looks, voice, etc. but may I suggest this haircut when you do decide to get a new one? Check out Marco Reus on google, I honestly love it and think it looks good on everyone! :)
  7. Thanks for the support!!!
  8. mmhhhmmm chav hairstyles <3
  9. your hair (in the picture) just looks like bedhead. and like, very fixable bedhead at that, lol. Did you trying combing o3o
    607 likes this.
  10. Yes, it looks uglyer combed.
  11. I don't believe that :p You just need to style it better!
  12. I just wear a hat
  13. dude, your hair makes no difference to your looks! try product, dye it a weird colour if your school lets you, shave it! a lot of girls and women love the buzzcut because it's all fuzzy! can't speak for guys if you're gay...

plus, you have something to moan about! if you feel like you don't look good, you can go "urgh...it's my hair..." and boom! no worries!

in other news, HATS ARE COOL! ask samuel l "kangol" jackson!
  14. I love my hat, its grow on me.
  15. Depends on who you are. Some girls say I look good with long hair, others want me to cut it and spike it up a bit because it would 'suit' my 'jawline better'. :p
  16. No.
    DubChef and SoulPunisher like this.
  17. So, I just Googled what a buzzcut is. We call it a skinhead over here. Kids under like, 9 have those. Have one above that age and you're officially a gimp.
    kaptrix likes this.
  18. Touching it is basically the same as rubbing sandpaper.
    DubChef likes this.
  19. No, I've had one and it's fuuuuzzzzzyyyy
  20. Don't think of yourself as an ugly human. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey, just with a botched haircut.