Im the richest emc player ;)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DavetheWaffle, Sep 7, 2014.

1. can anybozy donate to me? im starting a shep farm and we need donazions to keep up.
  2. well all the photoshops take place here, my as well put a chicken image where my tokens and rupees are xD
  3. You have some adware and/or a malicious Chrome extension, as is indicated by the "SERVER SOFTWARE" with an arrow. I suggest running Malwarebytes and checking your program list for anything that you didn't directly install.
    607 and jkrmnj like this.
  4. Maybe I am not looking at the right thing, but that is an adblock extension on chrome.
    captaincraft300 likes this.
  5. Todd doesnt have 18m in rupees, but yes he (might be) the richest player on EMC due to rupees + collection of items.
  6. It is adblock, but adblock is overridden by ads placed on the site by another extension. adblock will block ads that are in the webpage, but an extension works differently. If you look at the picture, there is that little green square which indicates that the ad will pop up when hovered over. EMC does not display ads like those, so it has to be adware.
    607 likes this.
  7. I had those on my computer, being a pirate does have some weaknesses
    607 and Mirr0rr like this.
  8. Seems legit
    seems legit.PNG
    Rainbowpony1000 and 607 like this.
  9. It's not my place to say who's the richest player ever, but I remember some well respected members and very popular users who had 20million+ on this server before getting banned.
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  10. *coughcoughPThaggardandHappyshoppercoughcough*
  11. I prefer ham and beef but chicken and sausage is pretty good too.
  12. *cough* yes yes *cough*
  13. *cough cough* why is this thread so popular 886 views :p *cough cough*
  14. I would say Pt/happyshopper rupee amount are voided once started using illegal mods. He did have a lot but got that high amount because of the mods he was using gave him great advantage.
    Pab10S and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. I agree 100%. Trying to remember another guy that was my best friend on emc before he got banned for flying and stuff.
  16. Omg so cute!!!!!
  17. xander (something like that). Xandrow
    xoluss likes this.