Im Temporarily Leaving EMC!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DorianPavus_, Jan 5, 2017.

?

Gonna Miss Me? :P

Yes ;-; 8 vote(s) 80.0%
No >:3 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Who are you again? xD 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hello Everyone =3

As you can tell by the title of this thread that I am leaving EMC temporarily. I wont be gone forever or to long but maybe 3-4 weeks. It is for good reasons though! As you all know that real life comes before video game/virtual life so I am leaving for school purposes. I need to focus on raising my math and Spanish grades or I have the risk of failing 7th grade. I am already failing math and in risk of failing Spanish! So I 'retiring' from EMC for a few weeks. All my current builds/projects are going to pause and anything else I was doing. I will join in every so often if there is an event that I wanna attend ( besides Mobarena, Firefloor, Miner Mania, Tuesday Tree Choppers, and any of the normal events. I might attend some of the Wacky Wednesday events! ) or a promo to claim :p Dont miss me to much!

~Lordess Spartan

EDIT: I will still be active on the forums!
  2. Awwh Spart I am gonna miss ya, even though its a few weeks D:
    Hope all is good for you irl!
    LordessSpartan_ likes this.
  3. Thats a very good thing spartan! Get those grades up and return when you are ready.
    LordessSpartan_ and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Who has Spanish in 7th grade? :confused: I wasn't offered Spanish until high school and right now we have no teacher as ours just quit over holiday break. I'm in my third year of Spanish. I'd also take French or German if it was offered at my school.

Good luck with school.
  5. : confused: with no spaces. I gotcha :p

See you around Spart! Don't feel like saying that you've left means that you can't hop on every now and then. Obviously, don't overdo it and keep to your studies like you've planned. Good luck with those grades :D
  6. I tried that and all it did was put the word confused lol. Let me try it again. Thanks.

EDIT: And it works now. Thanks. I hate technology sometimes...
    LordessSpartan_ and Dufne like this.
  7. We don't talk very much but you'll be missed nonetheless. However... I think you're making the right decision. EMC will still be there when you get back, but those grades are a one time opportunity to get a solid foundation which will help you build your life on. Sounds dramatic? It is.

You're making a very wise decision here Spartan. Wish you all the best and get those grades up!

Oh: and if there's anything I can do to help out with something then be sure to ask.
  8. Good Luck with school. I'm sort of struggling with High School. I have an okay GPA in high school. I still need to improve because all of my classmates are above. :p But seriously, if you ever need help with any math or spanish questions, I'm right here :) I'm really good at spanish right now, but I'm worried about AP soon.