IM RUNNING AWAY :'(

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by TheKeyOfStupid54, May 4, 2012.

?

Should I Ever Come Back

Yes 3 vote(s) 17.6%
No 2 vote(s) 11.8%
Its Your Choice 12 vote(s) 70.6%
  1. To Whom It May Concern,

I have decided to leave the empire and live in the wild. Me and Timeripper96 have left to live in the wild. You may come and visit us although we are over 15k blocks out. I built a portal approximately 1000 blocks away from spawn due NORTH. (in nether) eventually I may give the CORDS so u can visit easier but not yet. There is a portal on a nether brick bridge that leads to a nether fortress. Its untouched (the fortress) i would like it to stay that way. The main reason im leaving is because i want more freedom to build. Other than conined to a 6Ox6O plot. You may say go to the wild not to far and just build. I would do that but i risk greive. I may come back someday
    Shaken, Beaten Down, A Broken Man. Until then, Farewell EMC

-TheKeyOfStupid54
    -TimeRipper96
  2. lol i thought you were running away from home :p.. cool beans man gl at least ur a supporter and can hide on the map :D
  3. I wish you had used some other server so I could join you without leaving town too. Take care and be sure to write.
  4. I would be careful giving out your coordinates.... if you tell potential griefers that you are HERE in flashing neon lights they WILL come and destroy EVERYTHING.
  5. ya I would refrain from saying what server you are on and where you are at unless it is via a tell or pm and only to those you know won't be tards to your stuff.
  6. well i came back for a bit to finish my beach then im heading back
  7. You are gold, get a res in Utopia.. :p ..its 120x120