I'm leaving.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 2, 2015.

1. 7, actually ;)

Unless you include the emoji... in which case, it's 8. If you count the paragraph indents, that's cheating.
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  2. I didn't read just skipped to the bottom. I've been met with tons of this kind of forum :p Hope you have fun on your trip though.
  3. Why must you punish me so?
  4. y leave? y not stay? come on u know u wanna ur making me cry dude:eek::(, no I'm not allowing u to leave
    NEVER EVER EVER
  5. Lel, master of troll. Have fun on that vacation and TAKE PICS PLS!
    Deadmaster98 and AyanamiKun like this.
  6. grrrr, u fooled me! :D

hope u have a nice vacation! ^.^
  7. I would if I could buy a OnePlus One (I'd wait and get the Two if I wasn't poor), or if my Xperia Z wasn't broke (like it has been for the past eight months) :p
    southpark347 likes this.
  8. what a troll ;)
    Lincolnshire ... want to come any closer to Norfolk :confused:
    but any way have fun :p
  9. You had my Irish and my American blood boiling there for a second :p I'm so gullible.
  10. No! No! You can't... What... Oh. I'm so dumb.
    Jstclair41 likes this.
  11. As a North English person of North English, Welsh, Irish and Spanish descent, my mind is often confused on what to do :p
    I'd go more North if I had any control over where I'm going :p
    Join the Labour Party? Maybe. Vote for Jeremy Corbyn? I didn't even know he was a candidate :p (I've been following Andy Burnham since Eddie retired... >.>)
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  12. You kinda got me until "I'm crying in real life."

You didn't cry at any point today :p

Also, have fun being stuck with me on another holiday... *cries*
  13. You changed your profile pic so I thought this was a different person doing the same joke =P
  14. You had me sold with sales tax included lmao
  15. Its a vacation! *totally not expected.. :p* Have Fun!

This was like sky's thread so much, I knew it was like it was something like this...