I'm leaving EMC forever

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Zudea, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bye guys... i'm leaving because my res was stolen after I had to leave for a month ;( I spent over 200k on my res and it's gone... so I guess I'm gonna play skyrim from now on... and maybe find a new server ;( You will be missed emc.
  2. Why did you not speak to an admin about it? Just assume it is a fresh start and remain with us.
    607 likes this.
  3. I did...
  4. I will Exterminate myself now...
  5. No goodbye threads. They're bad for business.

More people join then leave. Just note that, everyone.

Can't say it was the Empire's fault. In the Guide, which I'm SURE you read (note the sarcasm), it would explain why this happened. It's easily preventable.
    DrewRadio and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  6. I wouldn't dream of playing smp on any other server. Sorry to see you go.
  7. http://empireminecraft.com/guide/derelict

The Empire gets a ton of new players every single day. In order to keep our systems clean and make room for people who want to play, we have a derelict policy.

Derelict Residences - 10 Days

Any player who does not sign-in to any Empire server for a period of 10 days, will have their residence reset and reclaimed. This does not apply to active supporters, even if they have been away for more than a month.

If you are going to be gone for longer than 10 days let us know the reason and we will not reclaim your residence, click here to message Icecreamcow.

Any player who is permanently banned will have their residence reset and reclaimed in 7 days. The 7 days allows time for a banned player to appeal the ban.

Derelict Players - 30 Days

Any player who does not sign-in to any Empire Minecraft server for a period of 30 days, will have their basic Minecraft player data removed. This means whatever your character is carrying, your current world and position in it, will all be lost. Your other Empire Minecraft player data, such as rupees balance, if you have completed the tutorial, your vault, will NOT be reset.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.