I'm Confused...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nightmare32808, May 24, 2012.

1. Meh. I think its a little bit over disciplined rule. If it becomes spamming advertising, yeah, go ahead and ban it. I personally dont care if people advertise other servers. I enjoy trying them out, and I have yet to find one I like as much as empire minecraft. What's the harm?

Especially if those servers offer something that Justin and the staff do not. I have no idea what tekkit is (Sounds like Tekken) but it would be fun to check out. And she WAS jsut helping.
  2. Its basically a mod pack that focuses on advanced machinery and building( Technic being the single player mod, and tekkit being the smp mod). With Hack/Mine being a dungeon crawler mod for Minecraft. The link to the mod site is here. I do recommend a try if your enjoy that kind of stuff. Both mods can be played from the launcher on the site I linked.
  3. Yea, I logged onto the server in question, just to see what it's like, and it is a cluster of confusion and disorderly "rules". The people there are rude, and it looks like someone launched a nuke right at the spawn. Horrible!
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  4. Keep in mind that Justin does get paid for those ads at the top of the site. Maybe it's per click, maybe it's just to be there, but he sure gets paid a lot more for these ads than when someone is screaming in-game "COME TO MY SERVER @ MY.SERVER.COM!!!!!!!"
  5. That's true. I didn't think about that. :)