I'm back after about 3 and a half years!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Daemonate, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Cheers mate!
  2. Well, hello!
    I cannot remember you as you have been here longer than I have played minecraft, and left before I ever started.
    So, what are your plans now that you are back? besides world domination?
    If you ran a large shop, then you enjoy the economy side of EMC? What else do you like to do?

You may have two resses available (type in /res and find out!)
    Many things have changed, been added, changed, etc. Go thru the empire wiki, and visit some player museums around the various smp's to see some of the really fun items and promos that have been added over time.
    Another fun thing, is be sure to go through the /tutorial again. If you have been gone some time, it has been updated and you may be able to get some starter items (soulbound) and some rupees.

Hmmm what else. You can just type in /smp# or /utopia to get around. No more disconnecting to reconnect to another smp. You can type in /ps and see some of the 'settings' you can change. /map links you to the live map. You also can type in /assist new and get a compass which will show you many other commands.
    Ohhh and a good one, voting snags you voters items and gear! Be sure to check that out also with /vote.
    Ok, ill shut up now before I bore you to tears.

I want stories such as 'back in my day we had to actually kill mobs for xp, not like you youngins that use xp farms' lol :p

Hope to see you around, and welcome back.
    607 likes this.
  3. Ha, well besides empire* domination (no world outside the empire right?), probably just getting my shop which I built to maintain having really cheap prices and have a few cool things on my res for others to have fun with. I went back and did the tutorial as soon as I got back as well, but didn't give myself the starter items because I do, as I have said previous, have a fat pocket.

As for stories, well, back in my day XP didn't exist, but it probably did in the day I played EMC hahah!
    Thanks for the warm welcome hisbling!

-D.U.
    607 and hisbling like this.