-=[iGTR's Promo Shop]=-

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Illuminooty, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Restocked the 2015 Labor Bench. All Max Heads have been purchased, no longer buying for the time being, they will be restocked in the future.
  2. The Maxarian head is restocked and back for sale. =)
  3. Now buying Dancer promos. Haven't added Dasher for now. Restocked the Eggcellent Wand and ESCD, adjusted prices on various items and updated the original post, should be completely up to date.
  4. Now buying Freedom Blades for 40k.
  5. Restocked the Magical Eggcellent Wand. Reduced the price of the Feast for a King papers. Now buying Dasher. Added the new Avalaunchers for sale.
  6. Now buying Maxarian Head. Restocked the Meteor Bow, the Cupid's Bow and the 2015 Birthday Cake and updated some prices.
  7. Stable Vouchers have been reduced to 9k per. Restocked the Holiday Candle. Now selling diamonds and emeralds by the entrance to the shop.
  8. Added diamonds and emeralds to the selling list on the thread and did some updating of the original post, updated emerald price in-store. Vault Vouchers are now reduced to 11k per. Cupid's Bow price reduced. Meteor Bow price updated.
  9. The shop has now got some more items stocked and some prices reduced. Check out the updates in the top post for what I am currently buying and selling.
  10. 2013 Turkey Slicer now in stock. Prices and post updated, raised buying prices.
  11. Restocked Maxarian Head.
  12. I must say that 11k for a vault voucher is silly.... You can get one for 10k from the vault expansion page...
  13. Really? /vault expand will not allow you to expand past normal limits for your player rank. Vault Vouchers bypass the normal allowed amount for vaults so that you can get more without even being supporter. You can also gift vouchers and give them away at events, but cannot gift /vault expand. You can do /vault expand when ever you want, but you need to actually work to get Vault Vouchers, or at least get a good voting streak.

11k is more than perfectly reasonable for a Vault Voucher, do not tell me that my prices are silly. Gone are the days when these things used to go for 15-20k, but they are still more valuable than your average /vault expand command, to me at least, and at that price they shall remain to stay unless I personally choose otherwise.
  14. Hey, I wasn't saying every price is unreasonable. The extra thousand makes no sense to me. I understand supply and demand, but it's just silly to raise it above market value. Do as you see fit, but snapping over one comment shows unprofessionalism. All I said was it was a silly concept, not the most ridiculous thing in existence. Good luck.
    gladranger7 likes this.
  15. the pot of gold is too expensive, even though I might not buy it from you, a pot of gold is usually worth 30k just saying.
    gladranger7 likes this.
  16. I just told you that your reasoning does not make sense and that my price is not silly. If you think that was me snapping, then I apologize for it was simply just the way I wanted to reply to you. I run a small shop on a game, I do not run a real business in real life. I have respect for my customers, but I shall not react so well if you call my prices silly. All I was doing was pointing out all of the many reasons why the vouchers are worth over 10k, nothing more, nothing less. These have been selling, and albeit there are more left, I believe the reasons that I have aforementioned make this price normal and not a "silly concept". Thank you for your comment, though, and I will be sure to consider your feedback for future reference. I hope you still find the rest of the shop to your tastes.
    I run a promo shop. I set prices at the market value and at prices that are going to both make me money, allow other players to have a decent supply, and that allow me some leeway in case the prices shoot up, for I am only playing a game and cannot be on a lot of the time due to real life. Thank you for the heads up, but the price will remain the same, for now at least.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  17. Did a big restock and price update both in the shop and on the original list for you all. Please visit and buy or sell to your heart's content! Please PM me with enquiries if you have any and I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible, but know that it may take longer to reply due to IRL issues. Now selling Dasher also.
  18. Reducing Pot of Gold from 45k to 30k for the time being. The /promo is out now so make sure you grab it - price will be properly updated after the item is unavailable at /shop (it will be in /shop later on).
  19. it cost half that in /promo btw.
  20. It costs nothing for /promo. If you mean /shop, well I don't plan to sell any Pots of Gold while it's in shop anyway. It's a base price ready to change for when the promo is no longer available. I said this in the post right above you, read again please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.