If you want to make more money read this...

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by claytonmeercat, May 19, 2012.

1. This thread is hilarious.
  2. It makes me laugh too.
    thecontroller and AlexChance like this.
  3. In my opinion it is not about the money but it is about helping fellow minecrafters in the wilderness. I doubt I will make any money but I feel if I can assist people by protecting them, then mission accomplished (so cliche).
  4. I'd help but Minecraft isnt working.
  5. if somebody is a buisness person reply to his we can make a severand work on a hotel together reply:oops:
  6. I'm sorry, but as others have said this just wouldn't work. There would be no way to make people pay and since it would be a well known place, it would be griefed in days. Your idea for guards is flawed; there would be no-one there at some point in the hotel's life then the griefers will pounce. It's sad but true.
  7. Like SWM said, theres a reason why people have wild colony's. Most people live in the wild so they can leave the town and everything in it, NOT to pay to live somewhere. Also, who would make people pay to live in the hotel if they can simply run past and into a room.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  8. well i will have guards and stuff :oops: and the get food and stuff if they pay like i said at top of the pag. ehhh ehhh
    distraction to hide my embarrassment

9. Well the guards couldn't stop anyone from getting in if they didn't pay.
  10. Ha Ha you fell for the distraction :cool:
  11. Yes, but hiring guards just wouldn't work! Let me explain:
    See, guards unfortunately just wouldn't work.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  12. well if the mods added a claim land server plug in
  13. This wont happen. It would ruin EMC's vanilla feel, cause the server to be strained and, as JustinGuy has said in the past, you do have claimed land, it's called your res. The wild is a vanilla area.
    Also, it would be an admin that added it, not a mod.
  14. SOPA and PIPA stamped this thread as a TROLOL