(IDEA)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Chief_McCloud, May 20, 2015.

?

Would an ATM be a good idea?

Yes 1 vote(s) 11.1%
No 6 vote(s) 66.7%
Bannakaffalata 2 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. ATM. Think about it. What if someone, (me) were to create a working ATM. It would carry items for people. If you have any ideas/donations (shameless) on this terribly short thread, then please respond.
    -Chief_McCloud
    -EDIT- I think I'd
  2. ATM = Automatic Teller Machine?

I do not think banks are allowed.
  3. I thought youu where doind another version of /vault
  4. 1. Post this in the suggestion box
    2. Banks are Not allowed
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. This suggestion doesn't make sense I think because of the lack of detail maybe. If you mean an ATM as far as holding money for you, I think that's pretty pointless since we don't have to actually hold our own money. If you mean more along the lines of a vault that you can take anywhere, I'm pretty sure the creation of that has been connected to dragon tombs, teleporting in the wild, frontier claiming, and using mail in the wild. Once teleporting to the wild is created (if it is) then there would be no need for a vault in the wild as you could just teleport back to town, grab your things, and teleport back to wherever.
    DubChef likes this.
  6. It's not a server suggestion so it should be here.

Keeping with what other player's said, you WILL get banned for doing this. http://wiki.emc.gs/banks-are-not-allowed
  7. I was thinking he was suggesting an ATM interface and stuff.
  8. I don't think so - it was more of a player-based idea:
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  9. I get the impression that the atm being discussed would be more like a stationary place where you could access your vault. Like random hubs in the waste and wilderness? Interesting idea:)
    EquableHook624 and Chief_McCloud like this.
  10. Wow, I had no idea. Thanks for the input. To clear it up, I was thinking of storing other's items.
  11. Sort've, but I think that would go in the suggestion box :)