[Idea/Suggestion] Minigame Madness!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Spiritress, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Hello fellow EMCers! You might or might not know of my giant promo collection, but I've decided that I want to give back to the community.

I would like to host an "off server event" where a select number of members participate in what I call,
    "Minigame Madness!"

This event will be held on another server outside of EMC, and players will compete in a decided minigame for prizes. The IP will not be publicly shared, it will be in a spoiler in my official thread for the event. Some prizes may include, minor or major promos, vouchers, and rare materials.

We will be using EMC's Mumble server to communicate, if you are unable to use it to VOCALLY communicate, do not sign up for this event. See how to get Mumble HERE.

This event is not for you if you only wish to get promos. I aim to hold an event where people in the EMC community can do something fun with one another. Winning/Earning a promo should be seen as an added bonus, NOT something you expect to get for participating. As such, I will do my best to make sure people do not feel left out.

I am NOT endorsing or advertising this server, and it will not be mentioned until the event is, or is about to, start. DO NOT publicly share the IP to the server if someone wishes to join/spectate, as it is considered advertising, and it will be treated as such. Instead, point them to my direction, and I will handle the situation accordingly.

I am aware that this thread is being posted while Minecraft servers are down, but I am not currently attempting to hold this event. I want to see how many people will be interested, and if it would be worth holding an event for. If I feel that you do not have good sportsmanship, or that you have a bad attitude while playing, I will kick you from this event. This is your warning.

Too long; didn't read - I would like to hold an off server event, please reply to this thread if you wish to join. No major plans have been made, this event could be cancelled or never happen. I am just looking to see if anyone/enough players will participate. The likely maximum players will be somewhere around 20-25, anything larger will likely be too hectic for me to host alone. Sign-ups will be a first come, first serve basis.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  2. Post to be edited once more information is gathered :)
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  3. I'm up for it. :)
    BailiB likes this.
  4. Count me in
    BailiB likes this.
  5. Bump! Only two people?
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  6. SEPTHEKID likes this.
  7. This is not my final planned out event, I just wanted to see who was interested. I have already seen the rules, and used them to help me make this thread. I'm not gonna put in the effort of planning if only Elite and South are participating, though. :cool:
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  8. Very, very, very, very, very interested. :)
    BailiB likes this.