|Idea?| New Vault Commands!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Apr 13, 2014.

?

Pineapples: Friend or Foe

Friend 6 vote(s) 37.5%
Foe 4 vote(s) 25.0%
I had a pet pineapple once, it tried to kill me whilst I was sleeping. 13 vote(s) 81.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. This command, when used, will empty the contents of a certain vault into your inventory, if your inventory does not have enough space, it will tell you "Your inventory does not have enough space".
    This can be useful for those who do not want to SHIFT+Click 54 times for each vault they need to empty. I cannot think of a con (Maybe you can).

Once you use this command it will show you, in order, the vaults you have with the Names. To lessen spam, only 10 vaults will show up for this. You could either do /list vault 2 (or however many numbers you have). OPTIONAL: Hovering over the vault tells you how many slots are being used, so you can know where you can and can't store stuff.

Your Vaults: 1, Promo, 3, 4, 5, AlexChanceSmells, 6, 7, 8, 9, JackBigginSmells
    [Next 10] [Previous 10]

Why not /vault Empty # or /vault list? So you can rename your vault Empty and List you silly goose.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. actually, if you want to get a surtin (<-- sorry horrible at spelling) thing out (like say cobblestole) then you pick up any item (could be cobble if you choose and make it hover over the other cobblestone, the shift-click and all of the cobblestone will go into your inventory
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. While I like the idea, perhaps, it could be remove slots 1-54 or something?
  4. no no, its not an idea, it was implemented in 1.5 or 1.6
  5. Wut are you talking about?
    While that is true, I would rather not say /vault 1, /vault 2 >>> /vault 50 just to find a place for my items. It is a waste of time.
  6. I believe he means the following:

Left clicking on an item, then (I think) shifting, followed by a double click will move all the same item into your inventory or storage space. I THINK.
  7. Okay this is how to do it.

Pickup the Item you want in your inventory then hold shift and click the exact same item twice, it will get all of that item into your inv or chest etc.
  8. I know how to do this. I am no noob at minecraft.

I do not usually have a full DC of cobble in my vault, I have a wide variety of things.
  9. I like this idea about the /vault list. People with many vault pages will appreciate that.

Regarding the pole, I remember my pet pineapple, his name was Grapefruit. He tried to kill me in my sleep. I had to go into witness protection while he stood trial for three months.
  10. You can do /vault info it will list all your vaults