idea for a new supporter

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Buildershed, Mar 9, 2016.

1. LOL SO MANY FUNNY IDEAS
    (while I'm drinking Cola out of a Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen cup)
  2. So basically your trying to reduce the cost of gold ? eh -1
    Rhythmically likes this.
  3. I think maybe like a Lapis Supporter or even a Chain-mail supporter are my ideas :p But I do like Quartz supporter ;)
  4. This is nice and all but iron doesn't even get 1 extra res. It's not a terrible idea but before you suggest something do some research to see if it's balanced.
  5. Iron only gets you 1 res for $5, but this stone gets you 2 for $2.50?
    Residences are perhaps the main reason to get gold or diamond, everything else you can get on iron, just less of.
    Allowing players to get two residences for $2.50 would render gold pointless (on the residence side of things), so EMC would loose $7.50 of funding.
  6. As a ton of people said, 'Iron supporter gives only 1 res'. If stone supporter gives 2 residences then something is wrong here :confused:. If there would be a Stone supporter then it would give you these options, -supporter channel, -supporter protection, -And a dark gray name tag. so yeah. sorry dood -1 :(
  7. redstone block supporter has 50 residences, earns -300k a day, eats only bacon, has l337 flyhacks on smp8, never showers on wednesdays, can join any server anywhere at anytime, and only costs 1.79