[ICC BO2 Commentary] XBOX ONE vs PS4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Very true but your forgetting one part, at one point they will make it on ps4 or I can do digital edit and copy the disc to ps4
    kritacul likes this.
  2. Well, I'm sure Rockstar would love you to do that lol
    But, they won't be bringing it out for next gen, mostly because it's been in development for this gen for close to two years, also they're not going make their first game on next gen to be GTA either, but this gen becuase they know what they're doing with it.
    IamSaj likes this.
  3. awsome:)yogscast video

4. I really don't see much of a difference besides console-specific games anymore, since Microsoft removed the restrictions on the Xbox One. I'd rather spend the money instead to get a decent PC and use that to run games instead of either console. Looking at some of the Xbox One's restrictions, they seem quite similar to Steam, yet Steam is extremely popular. Maybe we should have given some of the restrictions that are similar to Steam a chance. Who knows what good things might have come out of that? At least then there would have been some difference between the two consoles. But for now, I think I will stick to the classic systems like the PS2 and the Gamecube for console gaming.
  5. Huh?