Iamcavies 'Starwars' Builds

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iamcavie, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Figured it was about time to share some of my builds.

This is 'Hoth' built in utopia wild.
    Been building it for a few years, started out as just one ATAT, wasnt sure how it was going to come up, but i loved it when finished and thought 'wouldn't it be great to have two of them'! So I built another then added the shield generator, trenches, gun, imperial cruiser and then the rebel base itself - so the build 'evolved', rather than planned.
    I cant remember who it was, but well over a year ago, someone said (as a laugh) 'you should build an imperial cruiser here', so i did.

Yes, the base is in the wrong location, but there are player builds already where it should be, so really had no choice (except to start again - not going to happen, lol).

The rebel base was quite a task, as i flattened the original mountain/land as it was way to small and wrong shape (hence the reason i have beacons there) then built my own mountain to the shape and size I wanted, yes that mountain is hand made, 1 block at a time, then covered in snow - 1 block at a time...

Still have to finish the second walkers head, fit out the inside of the rebel base (including building a few ships in there) finish the imperial cruiser (the dirt is so i can get to it while working on it) and add more snow on the mountain. But Im in no rush, one day it will be done.

None of this was built using schematica, or world edit, or any other mods/programs, etc. Just me placing 1 block at a time while looking at screenshots i took from the movie.

Not sure if you can tell from these photos, but the build is huge.
    Im also very thankful for Utopias no-fall damage, the amount of times Ive fallen from those walkers (and the cruiser) while building! lol
    Oh, there is a 'secret' passage, where you can enter the walkers and look around inside, or on top.

If you wish to visit it, let me know (when im online) and ill try take you there - its really not that far at all. But, it is utopia, so only supporters can get to it (sorry).
    If you do visit, please shut the fence gates, i have a few imperials walking around that id prefer to stay in there.

The Walkers, Shield Generator, etc

Shield Generator, gun and trenches

Rebel base (the ball on top still missing its gun), imperial cruiser , etc

Main entry to rebel base

Inside rebel base conference room

2. For those who are interested; another build is there for all to see on my Utopia res 5056.
    Simply a very big Tie Advanced (aka; Darth Vaders Tie) and a millennium falcon (both can be entered).

But you may have missed the tie fighter I have built across on res 5064. This was to be part of a scene (with the one partially finished on the res next to it) but never eventuated as the original plan couldn't be done (not enough space and problems with roads).
  3. Nice cavie! Are you going to see Rogue One? :)
    iamcavie likes this.
  4. yeah, as soon as I can (but not at midnight like a few crazy friends of mine lol)
  5. This is great cavie! You did an awesome job :)
    iamcavie likes this.
  6. It looks amazing, very cool!

Thanks for sharing.
    iamcavie likes this.
  7. I remember when I got my first supporter. I ventured out and stumbled upon it. :D
    Glad to see the progress that has come along since then. Looking forward to getting back out there to see the changes.
    iamcavie likes this.
  8. Cavie this is amazing! I remember seeing this when I was a gold supporter (Looooooooong time ago) and I was like HOOLY COOOOOW THIS IS THE BEST THING EVVVVVER!!!!
    iamcavie likes this.
  9. Awesome that you finally share this, I went out to check it a long time ago if you remember that.
    Great Job cavie! :)
    iamcavie likes this.
  10. Don't be too proud of this terrific build you constructed. The ability to create a planet is insignificant next to the power of the block :D

(if you don't get the jest here and don't recognize the pun then please ignore. this is my way of bumping something without actually bumping something. Oh wait, I just admitted to it.. uh oh... :eek:).

Sorry, but.. I lived the originals. I saw Jedi in the cinema, I saw the massive promo's for Empire as a kid so yeah, this is special to me and this is in high demand of a not bump bump :p (don't worry, I won't overdo it ;)).
    iamcavie and jossytheninja like this.
  11. I know exactly the scene you are refering to, lol. And yes, ive also seen them all when they were 'new'.

Paddle! I remember, you are one of the few whohad seen it. Ive been debated putting it on forums for a long time, but it was long enough and time to too.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. Just added another one of my builds- in utopia town (above).
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. This looks awesome! Keep up the good work!
    iamcavie likes this.
  14. What he meant to say is that he has been delaying it on purpose so that he could say:

"A Long Time Ago in a Utopia Not Far, Far Away"

Heh.

No, but really these are some extraordinary builds and dedication to detail really show. I went out and visited the area, after I realized I went to the wrong frontier and wound up in poppy-land. It is really bigger than the pictures make it seem. Also by visiting the area you get a better sense of the rebel base as there is more there than the pictures show.

Yes, I was around when these came out, but will admit my parents were really over-protective. They wouldn't let me get G.I.Joe toys because some had snakes on em :eek:. As time passed, I suppose I was deemed old enough and got to watch the movies. I own them all today :).

Keep up the good work iamcavie,

And May the Force Be With You

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
  15. I was out in the wild last night and I ran into these! These creations are truly incredible and amazing... Keep up the good work!
  16. Pretty cool! Good thing you built it in the Utopia Wild, don't know how long it would've lasted outside of Utopia.
  17. Oh nice! Am going to check these out when i can!
  18. New addition to my utopia res:

I was also building a death star, spent over a year on it, of and on. Never finished as was disappointed with the exterior- its NOT round.
    I was very close to simply deleting it all (res reset) until a r/l friend donated their res to store it on.
    So it was moved there, in storage. I doubt it will every be finished, but its very big and if you are interested, I recommend going inside and wandering around, its big and a bit of a maze.
    Can be found on utopia res 5197. Just ignore the fact that it isn't round!

19. This is amazing :D I really like Star Wars and I saw Rogue One the day after Christmas!
    iamcavie likes this.
  20. I love the idea of the death star, keep it up! And if you ever do decide to finish it and make it round or whatever, try add turbo lasers (rotating pyramid like canons) outside the hangar where the Millenium falcon is to make it more like the movie :)
    iamcavie likes this.