[Denied] I would like to establish an outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Philter23, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Hello there!

I would like to establish an outpost on SMP3, declaring myself, Philter23, as the owner.

Members include: redneckpeck, hightekredneck, ttgpielady, and lolrzn

(note: unfortunately the other players have become inactive players, with the exception of lolrzn who recently joined.)

Outpost name: Emerald Bay
    Center of outpost: Large tower made primarily of prismarine and purpur block. (as shown in image link below)

http://imgur.com/a/eHiIB
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Processing.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. It's not really my concern I suppose but meh.... has anything happened in the mean time?

3 months is an awfully long time for this in my opinion.

(Edit):

4 months now :confused:

Sorry, I'm going to report this thread. Although it is possible that something went on behind the scenes (highly unlikely) I don't think this is fair anymore. Not towards the OP (him the most!) but also not towards us bystanders.
    ajmyers34, kevmeup and Zrugite like this.
  4. Due to lack of progress on contacting necessary people, I am denying this outpost claim for now but will revisit in the future should further information come to light.

Philter23, please let me know if you hear back from the players we discussed in our last conversation.