i was banned, totally shouldn't be, I'm pleading to anyone who can help.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by TheMustardMatrix, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well hes right.... u cant expect everyone to be all kind to u when u didnt follow the rules
  2. The pain of yesterday, is the strength of today. look whos talkin
    Monster_ likes this.
  3. Well played... well played.
  4. Ignore the flames. Not everybody remembers every rule after they read them. Try to appeal your ban. Under the circumstances I cant imagine they wouldn't reduce or repeal the ban.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  5. The ban reason is You were warned too many times. When I was on you were warned multiple times and maybe more whilst I was AFK. I think R0bbie might be willing to subtract some days of the ban.
  6. If this the story he is giving is true, just saying....
  7. That's for the moderators to decide, not the community.
    Pab10S likes this.
  8. Guys chill out. We're supposed to be nice so that people actually want to stay here, not a bunch of jerkwads who run everyone away. You guys post stuff like this and then wonder why people are always leaving.

TheMustardMatrix, when I /p TheMustardMatrix it says you have been warned TOO many times and R0bbieJo banned you for 4 days. If you deserved the ban then 4 days isn't that long to wait. But if it was a case of lag and you couldn't see and were banned then that wasn't your fault. Do as SthenosX said and start a conversation with R0bbieJo and talk to her about it. This is a bit much if it was your first rule violation but If it turns out that this isn't your first then I can see it counting against you. We can't really help you, you have to do it yourself.
    Lasluin, Kadboy, sonicol1 and 2 others like this.
  9. some of us are. Like roblikescake.
  10. Never claimed it not to be, but as it's been said, the posting of this thread has harmed his chances.
  11. I dont see how or why it should have.
  12. That doesnt excuse rudeness. Aren't the marines supposed to teach discipline and honor?
  13. ...wasn't he the guy who turned out to be a virus distributor, and his goodbye thread was only a ruse?
    nerone94 likes this.
  14. Its a phrase? why do you have to correct me and get all serious this is what im talking about, just close the thread
    nerone94 likes this.
  15. okay, did NOT hear about that.
  16. You never knew about that?!
  17. This is no way to get EMC back to it's former glory. Just let 1 person tell the guy what he did wrong and what he should do. Dont make it a 2 page thread.
    Lasluin and Kadboy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.