I wants your OPINIONS on my build

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AncientTower, Oct 12, 2016.

1. I'm thinking of adding it to my outpost Madwood Point. Let me know what you think I should add or get rid of. By the way it's a doctors office.

The outside of the Doctors office.

Check in area.

The patient waiting room.
    Four door to the four exam rooms.
  2. Thank you SO much for not just making this a box with a roof. The variety of blocks really breaks up the build, and although acacia and cobble don't entirely go together, it's sure a whole lot better than just using acacia.

As I said above, cobble and acacia don't really go together, and the acacia looks out of place in a taiga/plains. I would recommend changing to a darker wood, maybe spruce or dark oak, and on the outside, have the corners be logs that are slightly different in color to whatever wood you choose. Also, try adding a bit of an overhang to the roof, and make the top of the roof be the same block as the slanted part.
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. I like the overall design of the place, such as the layout and the shape.

I do not like the materials used. I feel that sandstone could provide the look of a doctor's office a little better (at least, that's what my doctor's office kind of looks like)
    xxcapmanxx and AncientTower like this.
  4. I like it, but not the cobble, maybe try different variants of stairs to see which one looks better
  5. I Like the style.

But I have to agree on with Caronyx, up to a point on sandstone, But quartz looks more sterile than sandstone.

I will be posting some pic also of my mall section of my rez. And would like opions also.

Should I just add it here or make a new post?
    xxcapmanxx likes this.
  6. I like the base ideal ^_^ I personally think acacia and grey looks good together. Maybe try stone brick for a slightly more smooth look? Also you could use orange clay to compliment the acacia planks. The check in desk looks a little bare though... Maybe you could add an armor stand with a skull head for one of those med exam skeletons?
  7. Chestplates on the armor stands and add some depth to the walls and it would look great!
    Overall a lot better than most houses you see.
  8. Nice roof, but 4 types of wood don't really go together.
  9. Alright this thread is very old but It's about the same darn thing. If you look in the spoiler you'll see what was. I tore down the whole thing and have started again... I haven't put any finishing touches on the outside of the building yet. So right now I'm just showing off the check-in area/waiting room of a doctors office... As you can see it's come a long way from what it was before....

The other areas will come shortly...

I'm thinking of adding it to my outpost Madwood Point. Let me know what you think I should add or get rid of. By the way it's a doctors office.

The outside of the Doctors office.

Check in area.

The patient waiting room.
    Four door to the four exam rooms.