I want my Money back!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mantle251, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Yes ong has been asking numerous times to buy diamonds and I agree with apamment. Not a scam just not thought out enough. Plus I know a place where diamonds are 5r but i bought them all out. lol :)
  2. Urgh, use the edit tool.
  3. I have a stack of diamonds and I am willing to sell them to you for 30k
  4. We need to use the power of Thu'um
  5. I will sell a stack for 30k
  6. sorry joshy i am buying 9 stack because to give them all as a promise
  7. And then scam people with them. Please, either learn to make rupees better and stop scaming. :

From what I know, if you dont have the thing, and your selling it, its scaming.
  8. Agreed, but to the people who got their rupees taken, why would you give that kind of money to someone you don't know for diamonds, buy them from a shop, they would cost alot less then 10000. you can buy a stack on smp2 for 3500 approx. and you get them then and there, not later as some guy you just payed 10000 promised. I agree, this guy is a scammer(from what he's done already), and a nit-wit. He should return the money before he gets all the money he scammed, scammed buy someone for 30k for a stack of diamond.
  9. Ongkaisiang,

I would like to request that you no longer run this "Diamond Club" as it seems to be causing issues and confusion with others. I'm not entirely convinced that you were purposely trying to scam people, but the message that seems to be sending out there is you can provide something for the "club" that isn't guaranteed for a large amount of rupees. It's also partially the fault of those who did pay, as nobody should just blindly buy into something like this without checking first, similar to giving a stranger the "build" flag on your res without knowing them.

At the same time, to save face, you should probably either refund those who didn't receive what they were promised or get them what they have coming. It is much better for you to just setup a Diamond Store so this doesn't occur in the future and you're able to earn money on all diamonds you get just the same. :)
  10. hey everyone on my dimaond group member i am going to refund all your money you give me so give me time to svae some money and i will return youif i see you online
  11. and i am going to close down the dimaond group once i return you all your money
  12. Wow, but you still bid on the Dragon Egg Auction?
  13. i am just earning money to pay them back
  14. Use the edit tool..
    And yes you did, I saw it.
    Hasorko and Beau1999 like this.
  15. PENTA POST
    ACED!
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  16. Ok everyone pls wait
  17. Be patient guys. He is trying hard to get you your diamonds.