I present you... your childhoods

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thecontroller, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Hmm what series are you talking I might watched it. I generally like or love 90s anime series :)
  2. This was (and still is) more my kinda of music. Could only find a poopy live version that is not blocked here. It sounds much better on my CD (to the young ones. CD = A disc with very few music on it). And the band is great live.
    thecontroller likes this.
  3. I don't know lol thats why I'm trying to find out.
    I kinda like it, I like rock.
    zulu9 likes this.
  4. Hmmm post a pic or a video of it I might have a answer for but might have to wait a while cause my phone is on 6 percent and no charger in sight lol :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I lol'd xD
    SecretAznEks and zulu9 like this.
  6. Hmm oraganic robots... Could be "Neon Genesis Evangelion", "Eureka Seven" or maybe "Elfenlied". No robots in the last one, but you're description reminded me of it and it's definitely the most violent of the 3.

@topic: I heard all of them, but I didn't buy a CD or made a tape. Only in the radio^^
    thecontroller likes this.
  7. LOOOL!!! Omg I do that everytime!
    SecretAznEks, Manglex and zulu9 like this.
  8. Wow I got addicted to Elfen lied! However these are not the anime's I'm looking for. I'm still open for suggestions!
    Manglex likes this.
  9. I liked Elfen Lied so much I might get the DVD set! I might also get the manga series.
    Manglex likes this.

10. my response to that, only one song describes that: Goldfinger - Superman

So here I am
    growing older all the time
    looking older all the time
    feeling younger in my mind

And here I am
    doing everything I can
    holding on to what I am
    pretending I'm a superman
    zulu9 likes this.
  11. blocked here too but I know this one by heart :D