I need some help in being unblacklisted

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Retgool, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is not a ban appeal!
    I am blacklisted from spamhaus for no reason, I want to email them, beacause of uncommon problem. But I can't find thier support email! so I can't access emc!
    I have no proper place to request help, this is the least incompatible forum community, because the problem affects my access to EMC
  2. Didn't you already make this thread....:confused:
  3. I have seen soo many of these I can't keep up.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  4. What is he talking about?
  5. Spamhaus is responsible for a number of very widely used anti-spam DNS-based Blocklists (DNSBLs) and Whitelists (DNSWLs). People keep getting flagged as unsafe and whatnot. But somehow are magically not blocked according to spamhaus.
    FlevasGR likes this.
  6. Ohhh, did not know that, but now I do. And yeah, about the other thread. Retgool already did post another thread about that. ;)
  7. zebrafishcat and marknaaijer like this.
  8. im on there but i have never done anything it might have been i was on mobile internet
  9. yes. mostly it happens to those who use 3g network. But I am only using wifi, the differnce between the threads is that I just want the support email of spamhaus to let them know about the problem. And fix it, of course.
  10. I linked above to the page on their site that has their contact information. Note that if you're on their blacklist, they won't accept your email. That's why I suggested you check with your Internet Service Provider to see if they can help you work through this. It's likely that if you are having this problem so are some of their other customers, and they may already have figured out what to do.
    zebrafishcat, Retgool and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. Thank you so much for posting this link!
    I had sent the mail, and I also told that I'm not the only person expieriencing the problem. So for all of us, "unsafe hackers" I wish good luck in being un-unsafe-d.
  12. zebrafishcat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.