I need help

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheEpic5, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I was in group therapy for a while and one of the best tools i learned was to focus on the moment. Find a quiet comfortable spot to close your eyes. Now clear your mind and focus on the here and now. Where are you, is it hot, cold? Do you hear any sounds? Focus on breathing in and out. What smells are in the air? If you become distracted, focus again on right now. You have everything you need in this moment. All the future is ahead of you. Think of the people in your life who love and support you....

I could go on but you would find a better detail with a good google search.

As I have aged (im 37 now) I realize more and more how quickly things change in life and how little worrying about things helps. Let go of expectations and look for the good in life as much as you can. Remember what things (and poeple) that are most important and be grateful for your blessings.

I'm sorry that i don't really know what problem you are having and i hope you will not feel as if I am patronizing you. I have had some really bad days in the past. I have also been willing to admit that I am prone to depression and started listening to my doctor about trying some medication which has helped as well.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I have a better song from them :)

Anyway, if life seems hard, go to God. He is ALWAYS there, 24/7.
    1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you"
  3. When you play Minecraft ;)