I need help.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Tazri, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Thats unimportant right now.
    Whats important is that all those perfect - rich people also often had a rough childhood.
    Im sorry nfell2009 but that comment was totally uneccesary,Please think before Post! :p

And to char :)
    3 tips to make your life better:

1. LAUGH! Yes,Laugh alot. It dosent matter about what,It could be a Youtube video or some funny joke,Just LAUGH!
    And to make pain in asses like Nfell( No offence :)) happy: http://www.helpguide.org/life/humor_laughter_health.htm

2. SPORT! Go for a run or jump a bit on a trampolin. Even after my gf dumped me,I had an awsome day because I went for a 2h long run that day to calm my feelings.
    And to make pain in the ass...... http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_body/take_care/exercise_wise.html

3.Your complaining about your freinds.
    First: Remember that Its not as bad as you feel it is.
    Then:
    Think about switching schools or something if you really feel finished at the one where your going right now. Also,If you have like bad habits,Like teasing people or similar,The only way to help it is to STOP! And if you cant stop, Apologize. Always when you know your doing/done something wrong,Stand up,Say "Im sorry, It was bad that I did that" and DONT LOOK LIKE YOUR THINKING ITS FUNNY! It will help,Trust me.

And last but not least:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Friends

I hope this helped.

And belive me,I know how it is.

Sorry for long post :)
  2. best advice EVER!

if you're depressed... just go jump on a trampoline!
    feeling a bit suicidal this morning... just go jump on a trampoline!
    did your dog die.... go jump on a trampoline!

when life gives you lemons... go jump on a trampoline!!!!!
  3. just saying and didnt mean to be a pain im the same i love to laugh and people not naming names (cus i cant on forums) do the same so lets agree :p to laugh is amazing!!
  4. i was just reminded of this. i once hurt my knees after jumping on a trampoline. might want to get some knee braces on before taking the trampoline advice.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  5. Believe in who-ever.
    I'm a skeptic athiest.

Chas, I am very popular at school. I was bullied so hard at primary I became depressed and the teachers put to much pressure on me, they didn't care about anybody, just their wages. I began to have trust issues, and I ended up with one friend. Then I went to high school, and things picked up. Rumors spread about me after I was excluded from school for 2 days for having a fight, and the rest of year 7 was spent with 4 friends. To the end of Year 7 I lost on of those friends, and 2 of them I didn't really talk to anymore. I earned one back, it's a she, and she games with me :)

Now i'm one of the 'popular' kids again. I have a bunch of friends, most of which are the popular kids, but i'm not that well known with the girls.

What i'm trying to say is things always get better.
  6. No, you go all Cave Johnson and squirt lemon juice in it's eye :)
  7. angry lemon.jpg
    Nole972 and SoulPunisher like this.
  8. Gracias :)
  9. I don't get that god emperor reference but i take it you're feeling better?
  10. If you aren't a fan of W40k you can't understand it.
  11. but i can understand trampolines so i think i'm good :)

i had some nerdy co-workers explain warhammer to me =P
  12. Defuq they talking about? I play minecraft! :p
  13. coming from somebody who has pretty much 0 friends in real life....
    look at EMC. look at all these wonderful people and tell me that none of them know you, none are your friends. then look into my profile pic's infinite eyes and tell me that you are completely alone.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  14. I reckon just do some nice stuff for your friends like buy them something from the canteen! :D
  15. I can't say a lot on this... but I can tell you this. No matter how much I (and everybody else on here) seem(s) like a random person behind text, we're mostly all friends here. We can help you out if you need it with the depression. As for IRL friends, try to find some cool people that you have things in common with. You're good at English, so try to find some others who speak English, and so forth! :)
    And I know that this is a bit strange, but it's the best advice I can give.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  16. Eh... no.
    ?????
  17. If your friends left you and didnt want to know what might be wrong or try to help, you might just be better off without them, there are other people to make friends with, just try being friendly.