I need help with my account!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by creeper3845, Jan 1, 2014.

?

Did my account expire?

Yes 1 vote(s) 20.0%
I can't tell/I don't know 1 vote(s) 20.0%
No 3 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Okay, so, I need help with my main account (this account). It works on the website, but not in game/launcher. Here is where it started: I tried to log in with my main account 5 minutes ago and then I crashed on my alternate(IcecreamCamel), and then I had to relog. I tried to relog but it said I had the right username, right password, but I don't have the game, it makes me play the game in the demo, help me? Note: I do have IcecreamCamel still working, but this account isn't letting me play the actual game. I asked my friend, and he said it may have expired. Please help me1
  2. Accounts don't expire, I believe Mojang is down right now.
  3. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. Logins is back up, but I still can't get in.
  5. So, they targeted me or just MC in general? Btw, notice I said I can still get in on my alt, but I'd prefer this account because I really need it to be back
  6. Minecraft in general, but I didn't read the entire post in detail :oops:
  7. Have you restarted Minecraft? Than maybe your computer.
  8. I have tried to restart the MC launcher many, many times. I have tried restarting my computer, but only once
  9. Time will be the fix I predict. Nothing you can do but wait.
  10. I derped around (Pun :p) on the DerpTrolling twitter page, and it seems like I'll be waiting about 3 days for it to maybe be back up
  11. Urm, how long will I be waiting approximately? Also, I contacted Mojang about the problem and never got a response :(
  12. Derp trolling really has had their go at it with MC recently. I would wait a couple more days, if still nothing has worked then hopefully Mojang had replied
  13. Well, thank you. Btw, I thought you said you had 1,503,000r...
    607 likes this.