I love EMC!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SignifiedSix, May 12, 2012.

1. This server is pretty bad to be honest.
  2. How so? And why do you continue to come back? lol
  3. I don't play minecraft, and it is bad because IceCreamCow is a noob.
  4. Lol, just because IceCreamCow is a "noob" doesn't make the servers bad.

I think him and justin are great.

Did you have a bad experience with him or something? lol
  5. I've seen the insides of the server, you don't want to know what goes on in there.
  6. Sign,

feel free to take 100% of what SillyWhiteMage says and throw it out the "this statement will be serious" window. Know what's funny? In my OBAM (OwnedByAMedic.com) days, I had ONE very known forum troll that rarely played the game as well. His name was killer66250. However, he had a very WEIRD obsession with me and OBAM. SWM is like him but the opposite. It brings a familiar feeling back that I'm not sure I should like or be creeped out by, lol.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  7. I'm not taking anything. I just don't see why she comes on here if she doesn't play the game... Lol
  8. Some people like to lurk forums for a hobby. I'm assuming that's the reason for SWM. She's harmless though, sometimes, lol.
  9. Well, if she likes to troll, maybe she should hit up n4g.com xD Troll paradise right there lol
  10. Its because you know not to take it seriously. I've been blocked from servers/forums for making jokes about admins.
    alexschrod likes this.
  11. I am of the opinion that people who can't take a joke shouldn't be administrators. I too have encountered the humorless admin archetype, and boy, are they trigger-happy people...