I have a good idea to earn free rupees.....

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by tshack235, Dec 8, 2011.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

Yes 12 vote(s) 40.0%
No 7 vote(s) 23.3%
You should change it a bit.... 11 vote(s) 36.7%
  1. sure tshack
  2. But on the contrary to the rules, in the wild you are supposed to replant saplings, so there should be plenty of resources to gather. :p
  3. There are 3 smp servers, each with a nether, an end and a wilderness + 4 outposts, that is 21 places to gather resources, without including Utopia for those with access. Surely they cant all be mined down to bedrock.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  4. i have found just today alone.. 22 diamonds no more than 600 blocks in any direction of an outpost. there are still plenty of resources to be mined. everyone just walks 20 steps out and sees no trees and they are like "oh noes! i am all noobed and there are no resources to survive!?" but even on the outposts in the water. There are a plethora of a untapped resources outside of the protected zone because noone takes the time to mine it. so the fact that you wont try does not make it to hard to mine the resources, and definitely does make them cleaned out.
  5. Agreed 100% even 2 blocks outside of spawn zone there is tons of resources still. And the world are endless, so if you want your own new fresh place, travel in the nether (its faster) and build a portal :)
  6. i love being quoted makes me feelz all smart z in mah bellies
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Crazy1080 like this.
  7. Vanity of vanities, all is vanity :D

But indeed yes, mining IS the point of a survival server. This free rupee idea would cause what is better known IRL as inflation : just look at what happened in Germany in 1923 . I don't see myself paying 1000 rupees for pumpkins just because I can.
  8. That Is Way To Much Money No Offence But Can You Kinda Change It A Bit?