I finally beat minecraft in survival...

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by DOTD1997, Apr 29, 2012.

1. No No, not Hardcore i played though it once, lets just say after i beat it I had two empty boxes of shotgun shells, and one of my trees has lead poisoning:p
  2. Poor tree.
    snozles likes this.
  3. haha the tree had it coming just standing there looking over my shoulder, Mocking me every time i died lol:D
  4. how could you die you had GUNS!
  5. guns what in MC no no , in real life i was shooting a tree
    AlexHallon likes this.
  6. oh I get it now
  7. When i said do it in hardcore I was taking to DOTD1997
  8. lol alright good, its not good to hold back angry got to let out somehow, I know zSlumDog
  9. lol I would of brought my anger out on a creeper or maybe ten thousand =D
    AlexHallon likes this.
  10. A griefer? What is that...?
  11. Enderman= naturals greifer
  12. I still want do that but my computer is to slow to handle singleplayer... :(
    marzania1 likes this.
  13. they are a common breed of minecrafters who think it's there duty to be a creeper and destroy everything people work for (so basically they're really just creepers in disguise) :D
    AlexHallon likes this.
  14. Oh.. i am not one... I only go MLG pro on NPC's. No time for griefing.

And i will attempt hardcore someday...
  15. Shutter Island. :confused:
  16. I'd suggest getting some mods, like Invasion Mod or Tales of Kingdoms... After the endgame is gets really boring, because there is nothing to work towards, generically.

Edit:
    Hmm. Not really. As an ex-griefer (You're probably making the assumptions I just griefed for the lulz right now), I've met several other griefers (Some of them were part of a team I was in) that didn't attack for no reason. We usually attack servers with a "vigilante"-type of mindset where the staff deserved it. You know, griefing admins, 12-13 year olds that have no clue how to successfully run a server or those who screw you over after you've gave them donations.

So yeah. You have the amateur griefers (The typical kind where they just abuse loopholes and dump lava everywhere), and then you have the "professional" griefers (Hacked clients, co-ordinated assaults, DDoS and stuff like that).

By the way, I don't grief anymore. Just an FYI. I don't plan on griefing EMC anyway considering how successful it is, even with the lack of staff (22 is alright, but "meh"). :)
    AlexHallon likes this.
  17. Grats dude, i never killed the dragon legit. Always when i try to play "legit" i RAGEQUIT when i loose good stuff, so i get inventory editor and get my tons of diamonds, tnt and destroy the sdfs out of the world then go to the end and kill the dragon with edited tools :D
  18. Tnt the top of towers. I had 2 stacks plus 15 stacks of arrows. Enchanted bow (max) and diamond armor.
    gotta love dragons...
  19. I don't have to use tnt on the dragon healer things, i have bow skills :3