I died in the wild when i spawned there.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by brandop123, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt you know I don't like being rude. :)
  2. Josh, you know I like seeing you be rude :D
  3. OK, here's what you do:

You should probably just leave diamond armor in the chest. I don't see the point in using it other than to brag, because iron armor does nearly the same. The diamond pick is a lot less easy to explain; I apoligize for using your stuff at the spawn if possible...
  4. that's odd. i fall through the world all the time, and have never died from it - both in the spawn area and elsewhere. I just fall until the world loads then a sickening crunch and i'm on land again.
  5. I tested this in my server, I had a spawn area that about the EXACT same as EMC, I believe a simmilar plugin, I lagged the crap out of my server and /spawned and NEVER died. I tried over 50 times, and lagged the server by running tons of programs and worlediting +10000 blocks... I dont know what to tell you brandop...
  6. yes it can copher there is no commands/safe zone below bedrock.
  7. ok have u ever spawned when it is really laggy and you fall through your res?well that can happen in the wild and u die when this happens in wild/nether.
  8. No, It doesnt happen. I could be under wild spawn in the void and i wouldnt die. Even if a Admin teleprted me into the void i would NOT die, lag or not.
  9. Yeah, there is... The X and Z of ur cords affect commands, the Y does not.
    nightmare32808 and copherfield like this.
  10. Because there is no need to use Y values :)
    IPwnCreeps likes this.
  11. Algebra?
  12. Are you saying he's not entitled to his property? seriously it doesn't matter if you're a supporter, don't be hat in
  13. yeah, it has to have Y values, probably overlooked in Development, even without using it it can still cause bugs
  14. Y values reffer to the position from bedrock to 128 blocks. That won't mess with the permissions/properties, just because it's considered for the whole Y postition.
  15. Yes! That does happen! all the time!
  16. lol, no press F3 in game.
  17. Ah, I see.

Welp, I've found over 9000 bits of redstone on SMP2, if anyone dares find my lair! Muahahahahaha!
  18. umm... Random ness is random lol
  19. It is entirely possible, the spawn has a protection of 100 blocks. Likely there are more than 100 blocks down beneath the spaWn and bedrock.
  20. I like that Blood!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.