I am looking for a partner for a business idea.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Me and Brett are going to work on this. Sorry.
  2. MrLegit Im also deciding to make a hotel.I'd like to join check out my res on smp5 10179
  3. i can donate a few grand. maybe you should find somebody with a spare lot or nearly empty lot and see if you can set up a farm there? or maybe make a multi-layer farm that spans the full lot... im actually making one currently! (but its secret)
  4. If you want to donate, go ahead! For the farm, I think my small little farm on SMP3 should do for now. It has cows, chickens, pigs, and mushroom cows. I also have Melons and Wheat.
  5. that sounds good! although if i donate i would like to know at least where the tavern would be!
  6. It will be at smp2, 3004, but we haven't even broken ground, as I have not been on.
  7. sounds good! ill feed you a supply of rups every now and then!
  8. I also have a wild camp, so I will being mining for stuff out there, better use it now before the reset! :)
  9. i could help! ive been looking for a job, and a hotel and pub is perrrrfect! im pretty good at building and have some ideas
  10. Sorry, we don't have any jobs right now.
  11. oh well.... :( no bar tending open ;)
  12. so could i supplie chicken?
  13. I have made the start to a path way! I have not started building yet, as Brett is not on.
  14. You can start without me :) I won't be on probably for another 5-6 hours :|
  15. Bob, 1K would be good around now. I need it for some stone bricks.
  16. I've got some stone bricks, will put them in a chest..
  17. ok! ill login soon and pay you 1000 rups! (no that;'s not sarcasm, that's the red bull talking ;))
  18. ok done! you now have 1,000 rups weighing down your virtual coinbag!
  19. Thanks Bobert! It turns out I didn't need it for the stone bricks, as Brett had some, but I will still use it for the tavern.
  20. sounds good!