I am back again.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by YGOTH, Oct 6, 2022.

1. After a stupidly long 14 months, i'm back. The last time I was here, I said it'd only be a couple weeks to a month. I lied... Of course, it was INTENDED to be only a month at most, but I literally forgot about the server doing things like having real problems, like school, and trying to apply for a job now that i'm old enough. Some of you here may know me already as waffeecoffle and Moonblum. I was kinda popular in early 2021, known by wafflecoffee, UltiPig, Leona, and Sefl, among other people.

Anyways; where have I been (for the people who care)?
    I have been teaching myself graphical arts, and also learning how to code in Lua and Python! :p
    I have become addicted to Hypixel.
    I partook recently in the open beta of COD MW2.

I believe that I am finally back now! Hope I can be welcomed again.

For those who have never heard of me (probably alot of people if EMC has gained any traction), I am Moonblum, an EMC player who '''quit''' in June of 2021. I am turning 15 in just under 2 weeks!
    I used to partake in streams with EMC twitch streamers, and I would try my best to help out people around the server. I never really built anything myself. Other than a Waffle House. That got removed from inactivity. :(

I plan on rebuilding it though, now that I have around 1000 currency to spend on materials for building. I might need another Diamond Voucher though. LF offers.

Also, for Dras and Greninja if they may see this: I still have the Employee outfit. :p

Anywho, thats about it. Love the people I used to talk to. They were great.
    I will answer any comments under this thread if there is any in about me or other topics related to me in about 9-10 hours from this thread being created. Goodnight y'all.
  2. Haha, completely forgot you were an employee way back then :rofl: :lmao: ...welcome back! I do remember moonblum ofc
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Welcome back! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Yeah, it's been a while... Maybe i'll work there again :D
  5. Thank you moople!!! :p
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. I don't think I've seen you before, but that's no surprise, considering that you only made a single post before this thread... :p And contrary to popular belief I do not read every single post that gets posted to EMC. :rolleyes:

But hi! :D
    Rhycicles likes this.
  7. Hey, welcome back!
  8. No... you totally do read every post. ;)
    But thank you for the welcoming.
    607 likes this.
  9. Thanks!
  10. Welcome back! :D
  11. Thank you!! :p