I admit it.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ivonator123, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It already has.
    IamSaj likes this.
  2. Oh? Moving as in "oh hey I'm walking this way" or as in "I'm lighting fire to everything and headed to LLO"
    mba2012, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and IamSaj like this.
  3. Once, on a different server, a person by the name of Dragonboyz came on.
    He seemed normal, I mined a little with him. Then, when i logged on after I got off for a little while the entire server was griefed. Turned out he was part of TheSunnyCar, a griefing clan. He kept saying it was his brother, and all that stuff. Our moderator online then informed him of MCBans 10 strike rule.
  4. You've got it wrong, my brother told me he had griefed, I went to LLO and actually built a really nice house. Aikar, is wrong.
  5. Not to worry guys, I'm getting an alt and using it on my other computer :)
  6. I wasn't there, but it sounds as if your lying one way or the other. and Aikar isn't wrong, YOU are. So there's my prediction/two cents:)
  7. Both of you are wrong. STOP making public aquisations as that is frowned upon, and what do you know? Do you have a speck of physical proof? If not please don't put your "Two Cents" in because you are putting a label on someone that may have not done something wrong.
  8. Oh please, don't go on with this BS. I know I didn't grief myself, If you think so I really could care less.
  9. I always bought from your Smp3 store and one day it wasnt there, i got mad
    gnyctk, ivonator123 and Kman122000 like this.
  10. I won't go on with this "BS". As I stated, I WASN'T there, and I was JUST PREDICTING. So take a chill pill, and get all of those knots out of your pantyhose!
  11. I know you were predicting, but honestly, this is the complete blind following of those in power that makes me sick. Last time I checked, mods can fail, they can misinterperet, and even, this is a stretch. BE WRONG. I am not siding with anyone here, but honestly, mods/admins are not gods or infallible although they are very good.

Let's all just take a little bit to cool off, this thread has gone off topic.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  12. Okay:) I understand:) I sometimes get mad, when its not necessary at all. I'm Sorry! :/
    Terr likes this.
  13. It's completely fine, don't really need to be sorry, just try to examine situation for yourself, and form your own opinions.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  14. Okay:) Thanks for the advise!
  15. Aikar, the genius, shall never be wrong.
    ( Somebody make a meme )
  16. Ahha... Thats what I said... Check past comments though... ;)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  17. I just want to set the record straight on this, it WAS ivonator who griefed. It is not his brother's account. It was him. We have chat log evidence, and behavioral evidence indicating that MC_FTW was his alt, not his brother.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.